Your Personal Chef for the San Francisco Bay Area
Rogue Food isn’t about one-size-fits-all-eating. It is about acknowledging that everyone’s dietary needs are different and that the mainstream food system doesn’t provide nearly enough healthy choices. Instead, I work with you as an individual, to come up with the most delicious dishes to fit your dietary and lifestyle needs to suit your busy life. I also ensure that all the ingredients are of the highest quality and found from local sources whenever possible.
Let’s work in collaboration to create a food plan you can not only live with but thrive by!
From quick meals on the go to hearty-feels-like-my-mom-made-it dinners, I’ll have you eating like a badass in no time flat! So whether you need a hearty lunch for the workday or you want to host a dinner party with your besties, you will never have the “what do I eat?” moment again.
Working together, we’ll incorporate the best of all diets, from GAPS, paleo, Keto, Whole30, low carb, gluten free, veggie, and whatever else we need to implement to best match your lifestyle, age, and constitution.
And the best part is that I come to you! I make it easy. I work with clients all over the San Francisco Bay Area to get their eating back on track.
That’s what I hope to do for you…help you eat better so you can look and feel your absolute best, all the time.
Here’s how it works:
- Schedule a consultation here, and we’ll take an in-depth look at what we can do to take the overwhelm out of your workday lunches and/or weeknight dinners.
- Fill out this detailed questionnaire so that I can have an overview of your preferences and general health concerns.
- I plan your individualized menu based on your health goals and preferences and give you options to choose from based on the information you’ve given me.
- I do all the shopping for the most local ingredients we can find, ensuring you get the best quality food with an emphasis on fresh produce that is seasonal and from local sources. Typically this includes organic fruits and vegetables, grass-fed and pasture-raised meats, poultry and eggs, and sustainable seafood.
- Choose from a weekly meal delivery service or I can cook at your house depending on your needs.
Estimated cost: weekly meals start at $300/week plus cost of groceries.
Every dish I make is made with love and a balance of everything you need to thrive.
Are you ready?
Your healthier and happier lifestyle is just around the corner. If you want to feel and look more energized and youthful every day, book an appointment now or call me at (415) 732 9449.