I’m Shoshanna, a passionate certified natural chef and holistic nutritionist with over 10 years experience, based in northern California. I’ve been a personal chef and real food educator to clients from NYC to San Francisco. And now?
I’m YOUR Rogue Food Chef.
Why am I for you?
BECAUSE you’re tired of magazine and celebrity fad diets and quick fixes that don’t work. You’re sick of eating poorly. You have a few leafy greens in the fridge but other than that, your kitchen makes you cry.
BECAUSE you want SOUL (Seasonal, Organic, Unrefined and Local) food, to the tune of “I know eating properly is the key to a healthy sexy body, regaining my energy and feel alive again.”
BECAUSE you know something has to change. You don’t want to feel sluggish and unhealthy anymore. You know you want to feel and look great – and dammit, you want to feel and look great every day.
AND ME? THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT I DO.
I prepare nutrient rich and yummy meals that support your health and help you feel better – body and mind… than you have in years.
From quick meals on the go, to hearty-feels-like-my-momma-made-it dinners, I’ll have you eating like a bad ass in no time flat. So whether you need a hearty lunch for the workday or you want to host a dinner party with your besties, you will never have the “what do I eat” moment again.
BEST PART: I come to you. I make it easy. I work with clients all over the world to get their eating back on track.
Wanna know more about me? I’ll keep it simple and random with these 11 fun facts:
- I love food but hate the food industry. Food has lost it’s way. We live in an age where fast food and toxic foods dominate our shelves and bodies. I’m not out to make war with the food industry…but I’m watching it…with my fist clenched.
- I originally grew up on the SAD (Standard American Diet) and it made me very sick my whole life. Then, I discovered real food and got on the train to optimal health. So I know what it’s like to make the shift from typical eating to eating real food.
- I’ve been on the radio. No, I’m not a pop star. I have been invited as a ‘guest speaker expert’ on all things food related.
- I protest. You gotta fight. For your rights. I believe in rallying for the issues that are important to you – and the freedom to do so.
- I’m over 40 and I feel better than I did in my twenties. We truly are what we eat.
- I’m a hardcore food geek and I love to keep learning and expanding my nutrition education.
- I don’t believe in hype. Therefore any food, products or services I promote are purely what I truly, madly, deeply believe in.
- I have learned so much from my clients over the years. I am humbled and grateful for the clients who have enabled me to make a living doing what I am passionate about.
- I was blown away by my time working with a functional medicine doctor. It took my education to the next level, as I witnessed directly how dietary and lifestyle changes can transform each of our health and well being.
- I LOVE my job. I love cooking and helping people get back to eating properly…the way our ancestors used to eat. And showing you how to love the food you eat.
- That’s what I hope to do for you here…help you eat better so you can look and feel your absolute best, all the time.
Are you ready?
If you want to feel and look more energized and youthful every day, then let’s get in touch! Healthy and nourishing meals are just around the corner.